moving day

Photobucket

as of 5:30 this evening, i will officially be a resident of willow glen i'm droping off the first rent check, picking up the key, and hauling the first of my belongings up to the apartment. My new roomie is a good friend, and I know we are going to have awesome time. Although I wasn't as prepared as I would have liked, and it will be a few weeks before I'm truly settled, I still couldn't be more excited.

In the midst of all this moving chaos, I will be taking a short road trip to The Oregon Shakespeare Festival, to check out Othello and Our Town this weekend. I so need this little excursion. It's going to be a nice break, and a chance to catch up with some old friends.

Comments

k. crow said…
Do you know who's just four hours of easy driving away from OSF, Mrs. Gibbs?
the stage manager!

no not the character of "stage manager" from Thornton Wilder's masterpiece, "Our Town", but the actual Stage Manager from the classic and unforgettable 1998 Notre Dame San Jose High School production of "Our Town".
Tasi Alabastro said…
OOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin