bad news travels fast

due to the cryptic nature of my last blog post, I feel the need to clarify. Since the news has hit, i guess there is nothing left to hide. my company, american musical theatre of san jose, has gone bankrupt :(

before you go posting messages of sympathy and well wishes let me say 2 things:

1. yes, it totally sucks. It sucks for all the people who have had to clean out their desks. it sucks for the city of San Jose: 75 years of musicals are no more. it sucks for the loyal patrons.

2. there may still be some hope for me and some of my box office peeps.

I like games, but the waiting game is the worst one i ever played.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The waiting game sucks. Let's play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

Seriously though, that is bad news indeed. Call me up sometime if you need a distraction.
thanks, kz :)

hopefully work will continue to keep me busy, but didn't we talk about going to golfland once upon a time? that would be a welcome distraction

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin