last night the DJ saved my life

mr dj
taken @ mission ale house - 2005

Whew!

After a slow, nearly two week process of moving into my new place, I needed a release. That came to me in the form of my friend melanie's houseparty birthday bash, and DJ pete beat. Pete (a friend and co-worker) put together a special early 90s hip hop mix for the ocassion. That, combined with mel's special peachy pinnapple vodka punch ( with frozen peach quarters!), kept my booty shakin' all night long.

After a late night out, the natural thing to do would be to get up at 8am, right? Normally I wouldn't even consider it, but when your family gets tickets to a 49er game, and they want to tailgate before hand, well, you get up at 8am. Did someone say mimosas? While the game itself was a bust, we had a nice sunny day out at candlestick. I even spray painted my hair for the festivities. pics to come.

tonight is a new episode of mad men. I can't say enough about this show. the acting! the dialogue! the costumes and set design! i can't watch it tonight because i don't have cable yet, but it's still set to tape at my parents house, so when i come over to visit, aka do my laundry, i'll have to play catch up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin