a costume contest

with Halloween fast approaching, I need to pick a costume and fast. I have a few ideas, but I can't decide. wanna help me?

the frontrunner:Photobucket Millificent from Sleeping beauty. The villainess of epically evil proportions! She is my all time fave, and I need to go to Disneyland on Halloween one day, so that I can take a picture with her

the runner up:Photobucket Ursula from The Little Mermaid. Equally diabolical, but not quite as fabulous. I think I thought of this one because our physical similarities cannot be denied.

the long shot:Photobucket Sally O'Malley. The sassiest 50 year old to kick and stretch and kick in a red pantsuit since Jack Lelane! I probably won't go with this one, but we started talking about it at work, and how fricken funny would it be. seriously!?!?! observe:

the dark horse:Photobucket oh, elton! a crazy hat, some sparkly sunglasses, platforms, and a feather boa, is all i'd need on Halloween to let everyone know that the bitch is back!

so which gets your vote?!?!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Perhaps I'm a little late on this one, but please don't tell me you went with Ursula! You deserve so much better, Margaret.

PS: I've fallen off the face of the blogging world for years, but I'm looking to claw my way back. Thanks for keeping my link on your page over all these years. :)

I'm posting somewhere new, in case you're interested. http://kzwritesgood.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin