are you there god? it's me, margaret

i've never actually read that book, but i knew it has something to do with periods. i just read up on it thanks to wikipedia, and now i'm more intrigued than ever. for some reason, i want to get the 1st edition copy.Photobucket
i think i like the cover or something.

i have been in a rut for the last couple of months, and things are starting to look up. the process is going slower than i would like however, so to cut the bordom, i do impulsive things, like cut my hair. normally, this sentence would be followed by the strategic placement of a photo of me and my new haircut. Alas, i still haven't purchased a new digital camera, so the world gets a break from the hundreds of self-portraits i usually take each month. Let's just say that i got my hair cut at a salon chain, but i decided i needed something more drastic, so last night at 11:30 PM, i got out the scissors and hacked my bangs into practical non-existence.

looking for a new place to meet cute men? try a cigar tasting. i went to keep my friend company since her hubby was there to taste. they gave me a decent cigar, some chocolate, and a shot of good burbon. Plus there was food and wine. all free. and did i mention the cute men? There is one major drawback: you will smell like an old cigar for the next week.

so, um, god? are you there? it's still me, margaret. could you tell my dad that i miss him? xoxo

Comments

Tasi Alabastro said…
Holy cow! Dude, you have to blow that cover up in poster size and put it on our wall! Lol, it's awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin