i *heart* the fall

fall colors

my favorite time of year is here! the leaves are starting to turn and the air is just a little more crisp. time to break out my scarves and stop off at starbucks for a venti peppermint hot chocolate. yum :) just wait 'til the rain begins, and then i'll be the happiest girl there ever was! i know. i'm wierd, but i looooooove the rain.

i can't believe it's almost been a full year since i was forced from my little apartment downtown, but i may have finally found another affordable arrangement, and hopefully, i'll be "on my own" again soon.

i just really love my life in general right now. i feel so content i can hardly stand it. i still miss my friends that live further away than others, but all in all, things are pretty damn good right now :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin