fall on me

front yard tree
well, i'm not super happy about my first set of shots from the duaflex, but at least i got something. right now it's loaded with black and white, so we'll see.

fall is upon us. the days are breezier, the leaves on the trees are fuller, i'm starting school in a few weeks, and best of all the season premieres of all my favorite shows are just around the corner.

i started my new job as a flower shop delivery driver this week, and i love it :) sure it's stressful (timed deliveries up narrow windey mountain roads where NO ONE has address numbers in plain view kind of sucks) and at times exhausinting (those funeral crosses and sprays are heavy!) but i like it better than the tedious tasks at my other job.

and finally after a week, my dsl connection is back! whew, i didn't know how much longer i could last.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin