mr. hoffman, i for one think you are very cute.

Image hosting by Photobucket

"A lot of people describe me as chubby, which seems so easy, so first-choice. Or stocky. Fair-skinned. Tow-headed. There are so many other choices. How about dense? I mean, I'm a thick kind of guy. But I'm never described in attractive ways. I'm waiting for somebody to say I'm at least cute. But nobody has."

-philip seymour hoffman

congratulations to
  • philip seymour hoffman
  • for winning the best leading actor oscar for
  • capote
  • i highly recommend this film. i walked out of the theatre very much affected by the story and the performances of its stars.

    *also, as a fan of hoffman in general as an actor, i recommend tour de force performances in:
  • love liza
  • and
  • flawless

  • and small, but memorable performances in:
  • the talented mr. ripley
  • and
  • almost famous


  • and on a totally unrelated note,
  • HOLY SHIT. I MUST HAVE THIS
  • Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Self- Dstruction

    awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin