self portrait tuesday


my friend
  • insurgentmuse
  • takes part in a photo project called
  • self portrait tuesday
  • and since this month's theme is personal history, i decided to post this picture of me taken when i was about 2 years old. Luckily, my family loves taking pictures, and we have plenty of albums to track our personal history. looking through my parents old albums is a favorite activity of mine. it always makes me think of the simon and garfunkel song that goes..."time it was, and what a time it was....a time of innocence...a time of confidences....long ago it must be, i have a photograph. preserve your memories, they're all that's left you."

    i certainly do :)

    ps. on a related note, i really need to buy a scanner so that i can share more of my personal history. the 80s were such a glorious time in fashion!

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Self- Dstruction

    awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin