dvd. i think it actually stands for difficult. very difficult.

i have a pet peeve to share. i pretty much loathe dvds. i like the convenience of how small they are, and the fact that you can jump from one part of something to another rather quickly, but that is where it ends. They scratch easily, and it makes viewing a frustrating task sometimes. I'm almost afraid to watch any of my personal dvds for fear that they will scratch and become unwatchable.
Since i no longer have money to blow on dvds, i have been turning to my local library for seasons of my favorite shows. My recent favorites include sex and the city, six feet under, and queer as folk. I had been going to from start to finish of each series until i was forced check out dvds instead of vhs, since vhs has become scarce in the new millennium. So far, every dvd set that i have attempted to watch has been so badly scratched they barely play, if at all. perhaps my pet peeve lies with the inconsiderate slobs who check out the dvds before me, or with the library who fail to check the quality of their items, but i think ill just blame it on the the dvds themselves. the newest technology? bah! i'll take my archaic vhs tapes any day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin

Self- Dstruction