i gotta have my myspace

is it just my internet servers or is everyone being rejected from myspace right now? HELLLLP! i can't go a day without myspace (actually, this isn't true. since my laptop was stolen last month, i technically can't go online on weekends. only at work) At any rate, i'm really annoyed. it's not like i have any messages wating for me, but i still don't like being denied access. poo on the internets!


UPDATE: this morning one of our tech guys was around my area, so i asked him if our access to certain sites had been blocked, and he informed me that indeed "big brother" was watching and decided that myspace, friendster(which i don't even use anymore), etc. had been placed on the NONO list. now i really do have to buy a new laptop :( or i could just take this opportunity to ween myself off the myspace a little ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin