my most influential fictional mom

My mother will always be my hero, and as far from someone like Roseanne Conner as one could be. Motherhood is a tough job and it takes all kinds. I feel there are many forms of right when you are a mom. Today I would like to tip my hat to Roseanne. She may be unconventional (and yes I know fictional), but she was honest, funny, and loved and sacrificed for her family. A trailblazer with a real point of view, she often expressed her opinion, solicited or not. Her relationship with her husband was a true parntership that weathered its set of storms. She may not be real, but she is based on a real woman who I suspect took more than a few of her personal life experiences and directly applied them for sitcom fodder. So here is to you, Roseanne. Happy Mother's Day, Domestic Goddess

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin