I DID do it to death.....

during the month of mayehm on kfjc, one of the standing specials is 24 hours of James Brown. Here was the playlist from my inagural contribution. I like this one. I think I may become a regular contributor.



JAMES BROWN IS DRRRRUNKKKKK!! some LA news station in the 80s
Brown, James- Make It Good to Yourself (interlude) /Blind Man Can See It
Brown, James -I'll Lose My Mind /Say It Loud I'm Black and I'm Proud
Soil and "Pimp" Sessions- Papa's Got a Brand New Pigbag /Pop Korn
Hyman, Dick- Give It Up or Turn It Loose /Moog, the Electric Eclectics
Brown, James / Jackson, Michael / Prince- Jammin it out Live on Stage at the Beverly Theatre Aug 20th 1983
Fair, Jad -Sex Machine /Everyone Knew...But Me
JB's,- The Future Shock (dance Your Pants Off)/ Funky Good Times: The Anthology Volume Two
Collins, Lyn- You Can't Love Me If You Don't Respect Me /James Brown's Funky Summer
Soul Survivors- Please Please Please /James Brown's Funky Summer
Brown, James -Get It Together ( Part 1 ) /I Can't Stand Myself When You Touch Me
Brown, James -Turn On The Heat and Build Some Fire /Everybody's Don' The Hustle & Dead On The Double Bump
Pop Will Eat Itself- Not Now James, We're Busy /This Is the Day...This Is the
Brown, James- Nature / Jam 1980's
Brown, James- Nature Boy /Cold Sweat
Brown, James- Come Rain Or Come Shine /Cold Sweat
Brown, James- I Loves You Porgy /Cold Sweat
Brown, James -Back Stabbin'/ Cold Sweat
James Brown Gives You Dance Lessons!!!
Brown, James -Smokin' & Drinkin' /Soul Syndrome
Marie Queenie Lyons- Try Me /Natural Funky
Sesame Street-- The Letter H!!!!
Slaughter's Big R (soundtrack)- How Long Can I Keep It Up /Slaughter's Bi...(James Brown)
Philosophers, The --Mama's Orgy ( Cold Sweat ) Good God!: Heavy Funk Covers of James Brown From All Over...
Brown, James -Give It Up or Turnit a Loose /Payback Mix, the
Ghetto Reality- James Brown/ Black & Proud VoL.1
Brown, James -The Chicken /Popcorn, The
University of Illinois Jazz Band Feat. Don Smith -I Got The Feelin'/ Jump Back
Os Incriveis- I Feel Good /Jump Back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin