izint dat veird?

I believe in cosmic connections. astrology. deja vu. reincarnation.

In the last week these things have happened

-a ghost came to me in my dream. i believe it was my father. he was standing over my bed, then he laid down next to me and held my hand. it felt like his, massive and strong with half of his pointer finger missing.

-today after a quick look at my closet, I decided to wear my brian wilson jersey. today is his birthday. I had no idea.

things do happen the way they are supposed to. if you feel a strong connection to someone, it's probably for a reason. if you get the feeling you've been there before, I believe there is a good chance you have.

I have no concrete proof of any of this. it's just a feeling.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin