baby i swear, it's deja vu

have you been in the middle of a situation, and thought to yourself, "I can't believe I'm back here again!"?

well, i have been here before, and i didn't like it the first time.

It's work related, but it doesn't have anything to do with loosing my job. Let's just say that transitions are rarely smooth, and although I've had plenty of experience with them over the last 2 years, it doesn't make the next step any easier. You find out a lot about yourself during times like these. I hope I discover that I am stronger than I think, because right now, I feel weakened by a few devastating blows to the gut.

Comments

Tasi Alabastro said…
Oh noes :(
KZ said…
You'll get through it. I know you will. You're the strongest person I know.

Well, you're the strongest person I know who is named Margaret.

You're the only person I know personally who is named Margaret.

But you'll get through it! Right?

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin