my ears (and eyes) are on fire

I am obsessed with Kings Of Leon at the moment. the song and the video. both totally hot.

In addition, United States of Tara has reignited my crush on John Corbett who once again comes out looking like the perfect guy. goddam if he doesn't make me want a beer guzzling, truck driving, t-shirt and jeans, works with his hands, kind of man.

Life is going pretty well since we last spoke. I'm adjusting to a the new job, and extremely greatful to be employed in this crap economy. I've been hanging out with friends, and trying my best to give healthy eating a fighting chance as a permanent in my daily routine.

My new commute provides me with a little extra me time for creative brainstorming. Since it's kind of hard to drive and write, a friend suggested a taperecorder. genius! I often feel like i have good ideas, but they're never put down anywhere for future use. I can only imagine now how hilarious listening to those idea tapes would be six months after I forget I had recorded them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin