Flower Drum Song and Dance

It was a whirlwind weekend of work and play, complete with Halloween dance party, laundry duty, and selling tickets for, as well as taking in, a performance of the fantastic, flower drum song. On sunday night, i met the super dreamy Paolo Montalban who plays to lead, and also played the Prince to Brandy's cinderella on tv in 1997. He was super sweet, and though I was able to keep it together while talking to him, I instantly turned into a giggly school girl when he left to go backstage.

So another monday rears it's ugly head, and there is only one way to keep it from sucking the life out of me : music!

Monday Morning Playlist

aretha franklin - ain't no way
katy perry - hot n' cold
yaz - don't go
the beach boys - wouldn't it be nice
the ting tings - shut up and let me go
carole king - i feel the earth move
apollonia 6 - sex shooter
billie holiday - you go to my head
daft punk - da funk
led zeppelin - rain song
miles davis - flamenco sketches
tlc - creep
fergie - labels and love
elton john - someone saved my life tonight
liz phair - fuck and run

and speaking of rain, it was rainy and glorious this weekend. gosh, i do but love the rain.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yar. There's a couple songs on that list that I don't recognize. I clearly need to get with the times.

This is perhaps a conventional take on things, but rain just makes everything glum for me. It's hard to cope with all of that gray in the sky. That's a bit ironic coming from me, I know.
i have hip people around me at all times that keep me well informed :)

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin