born to dance

Photobucket
*image by oude school

I took in a performance of the ballet this weekend with my mom and sisters, and it was beautiful. The stretch and extension of their arms and legs, both delicate and powerful, made me feel envious, and little sad that I didn't continue to dance. The intricate footwork, definition of their calves, and the ease with which the male dancers lift the female dancers in the air left me in awe.

It was a refined ending to a crazy weekend that started off Thursday with Atomic 80s new wave dance party @ the blank club Peter, his friend nikki, and I, got the party started, and tore up the dance floor for 3 solid hours. Friday it was darts at trials pub with kyle after he finished up a critical mass bike ride. those seem like fun, but i am bikeless and horribly out of shape.

list of things to do

1. buy bike
2. used sed bike to get in good enough shape for critical mass
3. become semi-professional dancer after getting in shape by going on many a critical mass bike ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin