nights in crapdanthe

Photobucket
ohhhhh, this could have been such a goooooood movie.
gere. lane. they have the talent. they have the heat. damn the marketing geniuses behind nights in rodanthe. when i saw that trailer, as sappy as i knew it was probably going to be, i fell for it hook, line, and sinker. There is something about romantic dramas that appeal to the estrogen flowing through my veins. What can I say, I like a good cry. I did not, however, cry while watching this depressing piece of garbage. I was too busy snickering at the uber cheesy dialogue, and straight up laughing out loud at most of the ludicrous plotline. The trailer made it look so goooood, though!


now if you are looking for a good romance, and you don't mind the drama, I suggest:

1)the prince of tides
2)terms of endearment
3)the notebook
4)something's gotta give
5)spanglish

and just entering the club:
Photobucket
since i got it from netflix on saturday, I have watched it twice. I watched it twice in the movie theatre, and will be buying it as soon as I get my next paycheck. I know none of these are going to help bring my romanticized views on love and relationships any closer to reality, and honestly, that is just fine. Pour me a glass of wine and pass the tissues.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin