I'm really happy, and here's why:

One great weekend. I'm almost completely moved into the new place. Plus, I took to Capitola for some good food, booty shaking, and a little R & R. Back in newapartmentland, I spent the night for the first time last night. me and the roomie went grocery shopping and made our first dinner together, which we shared over an old episode of Grey's Anatomy. I have discovered, much to my dismay, that our downstairs neighbor either likes to fall asleep with tv blaring, or stays up really late. either way, earplugs might be in order.

It's a good thing me any my roommate decided to get cable, because I have become obsessed with food network, and specifically, guy fieri. He has 3 shows on the network, guy's big bite, Guy Off the Hook (the one where he does it with the audience...cooking that is, you dirty bird!), and the one that began the whole infatuation, my super fave, diners, drive-ins, and dives I totally want to have my own show on food network where I get in an old RV and drive around to all the off-the-wall food and drink festivals in the USA.

surely you fest! with cadillac margarita

hells yeah!

Comments

Mel said…
Ooooo! Let's shoot a pilot! I'll bring the cameraman, you bring the witty repartee!
Tasi Alabastro said…
Oh man, I'm glad you guys are settling in nicely. I can't wait to find my own little place. If I didn't have cable I may just have to do the whole netflix thing. The shows I can't live without are on Travel Channel and Discovery Channel. Sad, I know.

Haha...anyway, sounds like you're in a better place, literally and figuratively.

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin