Deck the Hallows

It's my favorite time of the year!

Between Halloween and Christmas, there isn't much that can bring me down. The cooling of the air, the falling of the leaves, the festive decorations. I love every minute of it!

One of the perks of working at a theatre around Halloween, is that you get access to the costume closet. This morning I got to search the racks, and there was much to look at and choose from. My costume is already in progress, but a few flashy additions couldn't hurt :)

Being that Halloween is on Friday, this week's edition of erractic behavior will be partially ruled by All Hallows Eve
great pumpkin
a fellow dj friend was kind enough to lend me a special LP for the occasion.
Tune in Thursday from 10pm-2am for all the halloweenie fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin