weight watch: weeks 6-8

i've lost it.

my motivation. my mind, too. maybe.

the one good thing i have done in the lost couple of weeks is that i went back to the meeting. now i just need to get back my positive eating habits....and some of that motivation that is so darn important.

stress and depression over my lack of a romantic social life can be real a detriment to motivation, i have decided.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. i'm just going to say it : i'm lonely and i want to date. i don't think i'm in the right place emotionally for a really serious relationship, but a little long- overdue romance would be nice.

I do have a few things to look foward to. I will probably have a new homebase in a few months. With that I hope to become more active around my future neighborhood. bike rides, picture taking, farmers market, twlight strolls along the tree lined streets. yes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin

Self- Dstruction