part freak, part geek

margaret ann purdy, age 16
me, age 16

i just finished
  • freaks and geeks
  • , and i am so sad :( talk about a great show that was cancelled waaaaay before it's time.

    my experiences in high school weren't as defined by my place in a social landscape as the characters on the show, but i know there is part of me that will always be a freak, and part that will always be a geek. do any of us really evolve past it? i guess in certain ways i'm not nearly as akward as i was at 16, but in others, i'm convinced that i'm worse.

    desert island all time top 5 things i need right now:

    1) a better paying job
    2) my own apartment
    3) motivation
    4) confidence
    5) patience

    honorable mention: a big bear-have your arms swallow me-in the nook of your armpit-hold me for 5 minutes-kind of hug, followed by a big mimosa :)

    to the people who are feeling a severe lack in any of these from me right now, i'm well, you know....

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Self- Dstruction

    awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin