it's my party. i can cry if i want to

it's my party. i can cry if i want toparty hats and matchng shoestop: 1981. L-R momo, grandma murtha, me, mom, mary
bottom: 1985. me and momo

i figure the one on the top is from momo's birthday in november of the year i was born. pinching my cheeks was one of my sister mary's favorite ways to torture me when i was younger. the one on the bottom was taken at my grandma's house. i'm pretty sure that was my birthday. we probably went there first before going to the old spaghetti factory, my family's go-to restaurant for all family occasions. i can't wait!!!!! unfortunately, momo and her husband ryan can't make it this time because it's during the week (they live closer than they used to, but it's still a couple of hours away), but they got me a great gift; a ticket to this year's boonville beer festival! not only will i not have to worry about getting one now, i won't have to worry about loosing it like last year :(

i am 26 today. i am in my mid to late 20s. where did the time go? i swear last week i was 21, downing pitchers of humboldt brewery oatmeal stout, and being crazy with my friends in college. it's good , though. a new phase of my life is about to begin, and i couldn't be more excited!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin