i want your sex

i want your sex
target continues to be the light of my life and the bane of my existence. I came across every season of sex and the city on sale last week, and decided that it was too good a deal to pass up. Believe me, I waged an inner war with myself in the aisles of the target on capitol avenue for a good 45 minutes before i threw the dvds in my cart and rushed through the checkout line before I had more time to think about what I was doing. I justified the new purchase as a reward for a few recent goals accomplished. When that wasn't enough, I started telling myself that it was an early valentine's present (some people spend more on flowers. I work at a flowershop. I should know). do i really need an excuse? it's sex and the city!
let's have a conversation
When you're single, valentines can either be a forgotten holiday, or the worst day of your life. thankfully, I tend to lean towards the forgotten holiday, but after a sweet valentine from my nephew, a few nice wishes from some friends, and a small box of conversation hearts as inspiration (not to mention the 25 floral deliveries on tap for me tomorrow) I'll see it as something inbetween. It's silly how much money people spend for it sometimes, but I don't necessarily think of it as a "stupid halmark holiday" everybody needs a little reminder that they are loved, and if it takes a day like valentines for some people to show it, then by all means, valentine away :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin