i guess i'm not a total chicken

proof sheet 1.2

this week has been about trying new things and going without my safety net, and all in all, it has been pretty fun.

on sunday, I did the most stuff during the show with cujo that i have ever done. it wasn't without mistakes and misteps, mind you, but i'm really getting a handle on things. He'll be gone for two weeks, so i'll get to sleep in (yeah!) but i'm going to keep practicing, because I don't want to forget everything i've learned!

on monday, i developed my first roll of film on my own (see results above). my very first roll was ruined in the development phase. i got pics, but they are really light. it is so addicting! now i want to develop all my film. my teacher wasn't kidding when he said that it was going to be no problem to meet the 20 hour minimum requirement for an "A" in photo 1LX.

today, i submitted my first
  • review
  • for kfjc. It was for
  • rafter's
  • Music For Total Chickens, an album that has been slowly growing on me.

    i have also been eating a lot healthier and exercising, and i feel really good about it. tap class started yesterday, and as i predicted there were two "seasoned veterans" sitting front and center being obnoxious and throwing everyone off by going faster than the teacher. I mean, i've tapped before too. However, i still follow the pace the teacher sets, and then when the music stops, i bust out with some crazy time-step, or some buffaloes, or some double crossing drawbacks, or...well...you get the picture. i know, i'm such a little show-off ;)

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Self- Dstruction

    awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin