dancing my way into 2006

2006_0101Image0012
i hope everyone had a fun and lively new years! i celebrated with my good friend emily, her sister celeste, and some of their friends at their parents house.
we did a little salsa dancing, and now i'm addicted. it's a lot of fun and a great workout too. btw, do people even try to make resolutions anymore? i really want to think of a good one for this year and really stick to it. i always come back to wanting to loose weight and get healthy. With age 25 staring me in the face, i can think of no better time to finally make it happen. Here we go kids, 2006 is going to be a crazy year!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love it... I love it... I love it.. You look ABFAB!
you too babe! we are both so hot right now....(in a whisper)....emlmar!

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin