i like the stuff from back then

grandma and grandpa murtha

my maternal grandparents circa 1936

i just love this. when i get married ( which is still a long way off) i want my dress to be more like this than current trends in bridal fashion. If i see one more blushing bride in a tube top style wedding gown, i'm going to puke. I can't blame the brides entirely, however. Going with my sister to every bridal boutique in San Jose last year made me realize that tube dresses were practically all they had.
it's just a preference, but that doesn't look classy if you sport over a b cup.
i just admire how people dressed in the 30s, 40s, and early 50s. i think i must have lived a past life during that time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin