movin' on

well friends, i guess it just wasn't meant to be. i have moved out of my apartment downtown and back in with my mother due to the following reasons:

1) my grandmother passed, meaning the rent would go up, or the property would be sold.
2) my bathroom exploded when an old pipe burst. i'm sure you can imagine.

it's good because:
-i don't want her to be alone
-i save myself $600 a month in rent+ phone and cable.
-it's much warmer at her house
-homecooked meals kick ass
-i now have internet access (soon dsl too!)

it's sad because
- i loose a lot of space
-i really liked my little place
- i have to struggle to find parking downtown.

perhaps the move was a little hasty. I found out the next day that my mother and her siblings are going to sell the house to my sister and her husband. Oh well, i think it's grandma's way of telling me i'm meant to be somewhere else ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin