intresting enough to blow off working for. i guess.

Put iTunes/Winamp on Shuffle. Say each of these questions aloud and then hit play. Write down the song title. See what you get.

What do you think of me, iTunes?
girl inform me- the shins

Will I have a happy life?
someday my prince will come- dave brubeck

What do my friends really think of me?
trouble on the line- Loretta Lynn

Do people secretly lust after me?
it's not unusual-Tom Jones

How can I make myself happy?
shake the disease - Depeche Mode

Why must life be so full of pain?
Death of an Interior Decorator - Death Cab For Cutie

What's my favourite fetish?
America, Fuck Yeah! - Team America Soundtrack

Will I ever have children?
Night and Day- Ella Fitzgerald

Will I die happy?
Everybody's Gotta Lean Sometimes- Beck

Can you give me some advice?
i wonder- the willowz

What do you think happiness is?
my heart cries- Etta James

What should I do with my life?
i can't keep it in- Cat Stevens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin