always read the fine print

to quote the great Homer Simpson, "DOH!"

after a year and a half of thinking that there was no way i would be eligible for Grad School because of my "satisfactory" gpa, i have now come to realize that my gpa was in fact good enough to at the very least apply! now to be honest, by the time i graduated last year, i wanted nothing to do with school or theatre or humboldt. but after some careful soul searching i now see that nothing made me happier than school and theatre and humboldt. Once again my Laidback (see: lazy or listless) way of life has me slaping my forehead in hindsight. The way i see it, i can do one of two things

1. get on the ball and apply

2. forget that this possible new opportunity has presented itself and continue my life as is.

both options have their charms

applying and possibly being excepted means : i will have challenged myself, i will be moving...again, i will be a starving student....again, i will move away from family and friends that i will miss, i will be going back to humboldt (a place that i do miss dearly), i could fuck it all up and be forced to move home with my tail between my legs-or- i could succeed beyond my wildest dreams and really make a name for myself doing theatre, my one true passion.

not applying means: i could continue to flourish here in the bay, i would stay amongst friends and family who i love, i could make my house a home and find someone to share it with.

although is see the "applying" option wins in girth, i still don't know. i'm so afraid of rejection and failure. HELP!!!! what do i do?!?!?!?!?!?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self- Dstruction

awaiting the arrival of the great pumpkin